After viewing a pin on pintest, I made my own yarn eggs with my friends for Easter. We had a really good time sitting around the table and playing with yarn and glue. My 1 year old loved looking at them. Like a kitchen mobile.
– Elmers Glue
- Put elmers glue in bottom of bowel. Add yarn to bowl.
- Blow up water balloon to desired size.
- Start wrapping yarn in a pattern you like.
- Let dry for a long time. (Like 2 days)
- Pop balloon. You may need to loosen yarn from balloon before you slowly deflate it.
- Hang for enjoyment, or put in a bowel.
Please follow and like us: