I love to decorate! While working a full time job as an instructional designer, I worked on this mood board of the nursery. I then went from there creating the baby registry, then taking all the amazing gifts people bought us to decorate the nursery. I hope you enjoy! Please comment and tell us what you think! Here is more baby stuff on Lisa’s pinterest page.
- Changing Station to keep your diapers/wipes organized.
- Bottle Station to keep your feeding organized.
- Baby Stuff I didn’t Know Existed Until I Had a Baby
- Tree Wall Decal for Nursery similar to the one on this page.
- 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby our book that has some more tips.
Chandelier from IKEA
My Husbands Uncle created this dresser for us. We used a Ikea dresser as a reference. We think our is more sturdy.
Old Dresser from Salvation Army spray painted. Lamp from Restoration Hardware Outlet.
Please follow and like us: