Our little girl will be 2 and a half soon! I love watching her grow. We did a room update. Here are some pictures of her room. I hope you enjoy them. Here are pictures of the room as a nursery.
The white tree decal is from Amazon. My Dad painted these frames and I added an old quilt. More about the quilt squares can be found here. Curtains were from Boscovs. The comforter was from Walmart for the entire set or purchased here on Amazon. I love this because it will wash well during potty training. The dresser was handmade but you can find a similar one at Ikea. I painted an old bed I found on pinterest white. Click the link to see more.
- Memory Foam Bed from Amazon (Best Price Mattress 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Twin) for $155 with tax.
- Box Spring from a local store that has free shipping for $120 with tax
- Waterproof Mattress Pad from Amazon (Twin Size) for $27 with tax. We may have found a less expensive one but I wanted to make sure our girl who is learning how to use the potty doesn’t make it to the mattress.
- Bed Frame I found this on craigslist for $25. I did use $12 in gas and $25 to sand paper and paint but it will be forth it.
- Bed Rail already purchased on Amazon.
We also added two pool noodles to keep our little on in her bed. The work most of the time. They were very inexpensive and great for a toddlers room. My Mom then created a dust ruffle from an old shower curtain we found at a yard sales. Just enough fabric to fit the bed. I love the pastel colors. The tree still looks great from her nursery. She is growing so fast!